Interview Question - Tell us about yourself


Tell us about yourself


Good Answer:
I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science. The three best attributes that describe me are passionate, professional and perseverant. I have a great liking for my subject and my approach is logical rather than theoretical. I try to analyze various situations where my subjects can be applied. This is a testimonial to the fact that I have won several awards in technical quiz competitions. I am a professional when it comes to work. I have led the project team at my college. I was able to steer my team in the right direction. Our project won many accolades from the faculty. My friends appreciate my leadership abilities. I was the class representative for three consecutive years.

Body Language Observation:

Student is maintaining active and enthusiastic face expression.

• Good dressing sense.

• Looking very confident.

• Prepare well for the interview. And answer with the relevant details for the questions asked by interviewer.


Bad Answer
: My name is Anil. I am 22 years of age. I have studied B.Tech from MVIT. Hm, I completed inter in the year 2008 with 75%. I passed SSC in 2006 with 88%. I am a native of Bhopal. My father is a retired bank employee. My mother is a teacher. Um, My brothers are pursuing B.tech in Hyderabad. I love sports. Ah, I won the best batsman award at college. I am a great team player and a good person. (Irrelevant details).

Body Language Observation:

• Facial expressions are not good.

• Avoid using verbal tics like hm, um, ah etc while answering.

• Bad dressing sense and arms are folded.

• Explaining the answer with irrelevant details.

 ------------x------------

More Information : Click

Join Official Whatsapp Channel : Join

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post